What is popular culture, and what does it mean to you?
Popular culture can be things that we see and share in society such as music, movies, the internet, phones, mainstream ideas, and lifestyles. Popular culture to me means a lot because this involves entertainment as well as beliefs. Popular culture plays an important role in society.
Why is and understanding of popular culture relevant to you in a business environment and in your present and future career?
An understanding of popular culture is relevant to me in a business environment and in my present and future career because I would like to be a productive, proactive, and a good communicator employee in my present and future career.
What would you consider to be an example of a pop culture artifact? And why would you choose it?
An example of a pop culture artifact would be the T.V show called the Office. I chose this because it is a modern T.V. show and it has to do with office employees in a business environment.
I think the office is a great example of a Popular Culture artiface. TV is a big part of our lives here in the U.S. and the show The Office is a very funny depiction of the work day that happens in an office environment. Although I don't watch it often, the few times I have seen the show it was very funny and true to life. Good choice!
ReplyDeleteLove the show. Good blog.
ReplyDeleteIndeed it is a great show! Thanks for your feedback!
ReplyDelete